PRIVACY IN THE HEART OF IT ALL
Koya Bay is set on the last piece of undeveloped waterfront property from Miami to Hollywood, just steps away from the ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida’s Riviera. As one of the region’s most sought-after sites, Koya Bay offers an exceptional level of privacy and exclusivity, and is the only development of its kind in the area. The affluent, family-friendly Eastern Shores neighborhood is a gated community with 24/7 manned security, its own fire rescue station, basketball court and playground. Residents can enjoy numerous conveniences and amenities, including the beauty of Oleta River State Park.
Koya Bay Properties
|Unit||Asking Price||Bed(s)/ Bath(s)||Living Size||Price/Sq.Ft.||Days on Market|
|$2,759,900||4 / 4 / 1||3,375||$818||603|
Koya Bay Facts
- 10% at Contract
- 10% at Ground Break
- 10% at Rooftop
- 70% at Closing
Koya Bay Picture Gallery
Koya Bay Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- RESIDENCE FEATURES
- 4,327 to 5,288 SF of elegantly modern space with soaring ceilings.
- Thoughtfully designed 3 to 5 bedroom townhome floor plans.
- Two-car garages with optional car lift.
- Private elevator.
- Expansive rooftop terrace with outdoor jacuzzi and summer kitchen.
- Waterfront balconies on every level.
- Enclosed air-conditioned rooftop lounge, customizable to fit your lifestyle by transforming the space into a gym, office, guest room, or gentleman’s room.
- Smart home technology with low-voltage wiring system.
- Top-of-the-line professional Wolf appliances.
- Custom wood cabinetry and handcrafted solid-core interior doors.
- Floor-to-ceiling impact glass doors and impact windows.
- A private boat slip, with water and electricity hookups included at each slip.
- Minutes from Haulover Inlet.
- Direct ocean access.
- Direct and unobstructed views of Intracoastal Waterway.
- Access to a state-of-the-art Boat Club, which offers an exciting array of watercraft rentals, from paddleboards to jet-skis and diverse outboard vessels, all of which can be delivered to your private dock.
- Easy access to Oleta River State Park, featuring 1,000+ acres of mountain bike trails, running paths, kayaking, fishing, and waterfront summer kitchen pavilions.
- Police guard-gated community access with 24/7 manned security.